Marketing Science Intern
Data | New York, NY | Internship
Do you love finding insights in data? Are you fascinated by what drives people? Do you love creating images and writing copy? Are you passionate about journalism?
We’re looking for a marketing science intern who’s as excited as we are to build the future of journalism by running innovative marketing campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with audience development, editorial, and revenue teams
- Think creatively, analyze data, and identify best practices for paid marketing
- Drive business & editorial insights
- Measure effectiveness of paid campaigns
- Visualize data
- Recommend actions from data and build scaled systems to optimize creatives, target audiences, and improve campaigns
- Create ad images in Adobe Photoshop
- Adjust campaign budgets and creatives
It would be great if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics
- FB Ads Manager
- Yahoo Gemini
This is a great opportunity to build valuable skills in a rapidly growing field, at an exciting, fast-paced company, while supporting our journalistic mission.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply now, and tell us a little about yourself!