Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Business Insider Intelligence | New York, NY | Full Time
Who We Are
BI Intelligence is a fast-growing, premium research service from Business Insider. We offer insights essential to companies making strategic decisions across the mobile, digital media, e-commerce, Internet of Things, payments, and digital financial services industries. Our clients are Fortune 1000 companies, startups, advertising agencies, investment firms, and media conglomerates that have come to rely on our timely, forward-looking insights to keep atop of trends shaping the digital landscape.
What the Opportunity Is
We’re hiring a Marketing Manager, Enterprise to help grow our burgeoning Enterprise business with multi-channel demand generation and lead nurturing programs. Reporting into the VP, Subscription Marketing, you will be responsible for developing demand generation campaigns that create qualified leads for the Sales team, and nurturing those leads through the Sales cycle. The right candidate will bring an understanding of both state-of-the art marketing automation and how to leverage data, content and offer to deliver the right message at each stage of the buyer journey.
You’ll also be joining a team that knows how to have fun while growing an exciting new business that leverages the Business Insider brand and audience. If you want to bring your digital marketing skills to bare on a rich product and a robust dataset, then this role is for you.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting Business Insider site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content.
- Develop lead generation campaigns in social and email channels, with content and benefits specific to our key Enterprise personas
- Create and execute targeted list building strategies leveraging internal and external sources.
- Develop and optimize nurture strategies and programs that move prospects through the marketing funnel and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Conceive and execute Account-Based Marketing campaigns for key companies and industries.
- Establish and maintain campaign testing capabilities to optimize overall email and retargeting efforts
- Partner with Marketing Operations team in leveraging closed-loop analytics to continually refine our process to maximize lead-to-win ratios through the Sales Cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing, Communications or Business Analytics degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years of Digital Marketing experience; at least two in B2B environment supporting an Enterprise Sales team.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation system such as Sailthru, Marketo, Hubspot or Eloqua. (Specific experience with Sailthru a plus.)
- Familiarity with CRM system such as Salesforce or CRM OnDemand
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel and analytical thinking
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
- Passion for business insights and digital disruption a plus.
About Business Insider:
Business Insider is more than just the go-to news source for today's business leaders. It is also a global media company focused on explaining the incredible, exploring possibility, and inspiring change in the world around us. Our publications - including Business Insider, INSIDER and Markets Insider - reach an audience of more than 300 million, deliver more than 2 billion video views, and drive millions of shares, likes, and social engagements every month. Our innovative events and content services teams deliver world-class storytelling to our audience in new ways.