Sales Development | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider, the largest digital business news site, and publisher of Tech insider and Insider, now reaches an audience of more than 100 million readers each month. Given our incredible growth, we are hiring a Sales Marketing Manager. We need an experienced and enthusiastic digital media expert who is capable of creating digital ad solutions for B2B and B2C clients. An insatiable curiosity combined with the ability to translate abstract concepts and ideas into actionable marketing solutions is essential.
Candidates must be creative thinkers and passionate about storytelling, digital media solutions, and the CPG category. Success will be highly dependent upon the candidate’s ability to develop advertiser ideas and marketing collateral that position Business Insider, Tech Insider, and Insider as the best digital advertiser solution.
- Responsible for developing scalable custom advertising programs that represent the BI, TI, I brands, and illustrate innovative thinking in the digital landscape
- Expert in crafting digital storytelling concepts by leveraging innovative and emerging digital platforms, such as virtual reality, social extensions, podcasts, event executions
- Develop content marketing and content distribution strategies for campaigns and programs
- Own development of sales marketing programs and create all supporting materials to ultimately drive client adoption
- Work with Research to inform and substantiate the validity of each program
- Deep expertise in creating large, medium, and small programs
- Partner with sales in-market to gain insights, drive adoption, and bring back informed client objectives; well versed in our offerings and aids in strategic conversations to help sell in programs
- Works closely with Media Planning, Sales Development, Editorial, Creative, and other internal teams to ideate, create, and bring programs to market
- Responsible for developing RFP responses that encompass these custom advertising programs, as well as standard campaign elements
- Partner with Director of Sales Development and other Sales Marketing Managers to develop workflow processes and best practices; partner with Sales Planners to enhance standard campaign proposals
- Bring subject matter expertise in CPG and lifestyle categories; has a firm grasp of the industry and competitive marketplace, what other advertisers are doing, what competitors are doing
- 4+ years of Sales Marketing experience, working for a fast-paced digital publisher
- Proven ability to develop ideas, tell stories, and drive enthusiasm for ad solutions
- College degree and expertise in PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a fluid environment
If this sounds like the right next step in your career, please apply online and tell us why you're a good fit for the gig!