Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is more than just the go-to news source for today's business leaders. It is also is a global media company focused on explaining the incredible, exploring possibility, and inspiring change in the world around us. Our publications - including Business Insider, INSIDER and Markets Insider - reach an audience of more than 300 million, deliver more than 2 billion video views, and drive millions of shares, likes, and social engagements every month. Our innovative events and content services teams deliver world-class storytelling to our audience in new ways.
None of this would be possible without an incredible, passionate team. They come to work every day excited to change the face of digital publishing. Ready to join a growing company where your contributions can have a big impact? Keep reading!
We’re hiring a Marketing Associate for our New York office.
This position, which reports into the VP of Corporate Marketing, will focus on raising Business Insider’s brand profile and preference among the world’s biggest marketers and agencies. Be a part of the team helping to shape the brand story of Business Insider through the next phase of its explosive growth!
This role will be a core member of the Corporate Marketing team, focused on developing messaging, launching and managing promotional campaigns, assisting with event sponsorship and supporting the achievement of the department’s mission. If you're self directed and creative, can meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities, if you have solid analytical skills and a knack for persuasive messaging, we're looking for you.
- Support the development of core marketing messages and themes for use across various programs
- Management of email and social media marketing campaigns for Business Insider’s customers and prospects
- Travel to and on-site management of key tentpole events and high-level sponsorships
- Development of post-campaign reports for internal stakeholders
- Collaboration with multiple teams across BI, including Sales, Editorial, Engineering, Finance, Legal and more
- 1-2 years of experience in a prior marketing role at a publisher or digital media company
- Expert written and spoken communication skills
- Experience planning and executing email / social media marketing campaigns
- Analytical mind, and the ability to synthesize campaign data into suggested actions
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently craft compelling marketing stories
- Expert at PowerPoint, with strong Photoshop and Excel skills preferred
- Passion for Business Insider's content and properties, and the role of publisher’s in today’s media ecosystem
If you're a great fit for this gig, please upload your resume and tell us why you'd be a great addition to our team. Thanks in advance.