Finance | New York, NY | Full Time
Role: Financial Manager
Location: New York, NY
- Supervise all revenue recognition and analysis across all lines of business, including digital media and subscription based billing;
- Conduct monthly P&L to budget variance analysis across all businesses and present to senior management;
- Oversee annual auditing process and act as liaison to both external and internal auditors;
- Review and create various ad hoc reports and analytics using excel formulas, pivot tables and macros to present findings and recommendations to senior management;
- Support sales management through preparation and management of sales performance analytics, including preparation of quarterly variable compensation;
- Oversee preparation of variable staff compensation;
- Oversee staff payroll administration;
- Process and manage quarterly sales and use tax as well as other one-off tax filings;
- Analyze and interpret new partner relationships and develop related financial processes.
Requires: Must have Master’s degree in Accounting + 6 months of related professional experience.
Send your resume in word format.