Financial Analyst – Sales Operations
Finance | New York, NY | Full Time
- Provide Planning and Forecasting support for the Sales Organization
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual Variance Analysis. Provide commentary and analysis to Sales budget owners.
- Assist with monthly close operations
- Design and assist with the implementation of sales compensation plans.
- Work closely with Sales Management to give insights into budgets, forecasts and valuable KPI’s. Perform any Ad-Hoc analysis requested
- Help with special projects and ad-hoc analysis for the CFO as needed
- Maintain and improve subscription revenue models
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Experience with Netsuite or similar accounting software
- 2-4 years of FP&A experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills. You will need the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of associates
- SaaS experience
- Experience in media or advertising a plus
- Experience with Anaplan or Financial software a plus
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.