Digital Sales Development Planner (New York)
Sales Development | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is more than just the go-to news source for today's business leaders. It is also is a global media company focused on explaining the incredible, exploring possibility, and inspiring change in the world around us. Our publications - including Business Insider, INSIDER and Markets Insider - reach an audience of more than 300 million, deliver more than 2 billion video views, and drive millions of shares, likes, and social engagements every month. Our innovative events and content services teams deliver world-class storytelling to our audience in new ways.
None of this would be possible without an incredible, passionate team. They come to work every day excited to change the face of digital publishing. Ready to join a growing company where your contributions can have a big impact? Keep reading!
We're hiring a Sales Development Planner in our New York office.
We need an individual who is passionate about digital advertising, who can work in a fast-paced environment, who's an expert at PowerPoint and Photoshop, and is excited about writing and creating proposals that make our advertisers want to work with Business Insider. If you're both self directed and creative, can meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities, if you bring solid analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, we're looking for you.
This role will support the sales team by developing proposals and pitch decks, running RFP-specific research, and creating marketing collateral for B2B and B2C clients.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Developing RFP responses and leading internal brainstorms
- Creating and developing proposal decks and marketing materials
- Brainstorming proactive ideas and building out marketing collateral
- Working with post sales teams to ensure proper campaign execution
- Collaborating with multiple teams, including Sales and Media Planning
- 1-3 years of sales development and/or sales marketing experience in a fast-paced digital environment
- Experience supporting B2B and B2C initiatives, clients and advertisers
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently tell marketing stories
- Expert at PowerPoint, with strong Photoshop and comScore skills preferred
- A passion for Business Insider's content among all its properties
Please apply online with your resume and cover letter and let us know why you think you'll be a good fit for the role!