Digital Fellow, Video
Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Internship
Business Insider UK is looking for a paid video digital fellow to join our growing news team.
The role includes conceptualizing and editing videos across a range of subjects, including breaking news, with a focus on finance, politics, technology, and culture. Video interns should be ready to get out into the field, too.
The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling and the ability to edit video quickly and creatively. He or she is a news buff who always knows what's going on in the world, and is addicted to social media and culture.
Candidates should know how to:
- edit on Premiere
- use Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, and various types of audio and digital video equipment including Canon and Sony cameras
- shoot awesome video with their iPhone.
Here are some of our recent videos to give you a feel for the types of things you'd be creating:
- This British teen found a brilliant way to save money on a train ticket home — and see Berlin at the same time
- Watch this incredible eyewitness account of the Syrian refugee crisis in Greece
- Here’s what we saw when we visited the Calais refugee camp known as the "Jungle"
Apply now: Please include a resume, link to your reel, and cover letter describing what excites you about digital video.
Digital fellows are expected to work 40 hours per week. Please note that this fellowship requires you to work in our London office.