Digital Fellow, Technology/Media
Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Internship
Business Insider is hiring a paid fellow to write for its tech and advertising sections from its London office.
This is the most exciting journalism fellowship in London!
The job requires a mix of blogging, traditional beat reporting, commentary, and analysis.
You can expect to be covering the world's biggest companies (think Google, Facebook, and Apple), the hottest startups, and the latest campaigns for major brands.
We are looking for someone:
- with excellent writing skills, who can work quickly and independently
- who knows how to create and package stories in an exciting way with an original angle
- who has basic knowledge of the tech and/or advertising/media industries
- who is ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts, photo-based stories, and reported features
- who is excited about getting out of the office to attend networking events and parties
- who knows how to use blogs, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and other social media to attract and engage an audience
Apply here if you're interested in this position with a cover letter (no more than five sentences) plus links to your work.
This internship requires that you work in our London office, located near the Old Street and Shoreditch High Street tube stations. Interns are encouraged to work 40 hours a week for a six-month period from the start date.