Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Internship
Business Insider UK is hiring paid fellows to join our growing editorial team.
Fellows spend their time doing meaningful work: researching, writing, pitching, and producing features. Our fellows are an integral part of our team. Many of our current writers and editors started as fellows.
Fellowships positions are in our London office and run for 6 months from the start date. Fellows are paid hourly and are encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week).
When it comes to qualifications, the ideal candidate should:
- have a journalism background
- have excellent writing skills and light Photoshop experience
- be able to create and package stories in an original and exciting way, and work at a fast pace
- have a demonstrated social media presence
- have experience writing for a news site or university publication
Apply here with a CV, cover letter (no more than five sentences), and a link to your LinkedIn profile, if this sounds like your dream job.
Please specify the section you think you would most interested in working for and why: