Editorial | London, United Kingdom | Internship
Business Insider UK is looking for paid fellows to join our growing editorial team.
As a Business Insider fellow, there is no getting coffee, filing, or making copies.
Fellows spend their time doing meaningful work: researching, writing, pitching, and producing features. Our fellows are an integral part of our team. Many of our current writers and editors started as fellows.
Fellows are encouraged to work full-time (40 hours a week) for a six-month period from the start date.
When it comes to qualifications, the ideal candidate should:
- have a journalism background
- have excellent writing skills and light Photoshop experience
- be able to create and package stories in an original and exciting way, and work at a fast pace
- have a demonstrated social media presence
- have experience writing for a news site or university publication
Please specify the section you think you would most interested in working for and why:
Please note: this position requires that you work in our London office.