Digital Client Services Manager
Ad Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is more than just the go-to news source for today's business leaders. It is also is a global media company focused on explaining the incredible, exploring possibility, and inspiring change in the world around us. Our publications - including Business Insider, INSIDER and Markets Insider - reach an audience of more than 300 million, deliver more than 2 billion video views, and drive millions of shares, likes, and social engagements every month. Our innovative events and content services teams deliver world-class storytelling to our audience in new ways.
None of this would be possible without an incredible, passionate team. They come to work every day excited to change the face of digital publishing. Ready to join a growing company where your contributions can have a big impact? Keep reading!
We are hiring a Digital Client Services Manager in New York.
The Client Services Manager will join a team that executes digital advertising campaigns across all Business Insider's platforms - desktop, mobile, app, and video. You'll manage the post-sales process for campaigns for an expanding list of advertisers and agencies, and be responsible for managing clients and achieving campaign objectives. That means you'll ensure all campaigns go live on the site without a hitch, are successfully optimized, and perform to client standards. Additionally, you will deliver performance reports and benchmarks those results against similar campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital advertising, great at client service, an excellent problem solver, and a quick study. You know how to work independently, and also work as part of a larger team. You'll partner with sales, sales development, and ad traffic teams to ensure client goals are met.
- Manage the delivery of digital ad campaigns to ensure they fulfill properly
- Recommend optimizations and upsells to clients
- Create post-campaign analysis for each campaign
- Interact with top advertising agencies on major accounts
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure client satisfaction
- Create weekly reports, case studies, benchmarks, and more
Other characteristics you bring:
- Client-service and operationally focus
- A Bachelors degree and 3+ years of work experience in digital advertising; media agency experience is helpful
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, major ad servers (DPF, DFA, Mediamind, Atlas, to name a few) and web analytics tools
- Proven ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and demonstrate strong communication skills; you thrive in a past-paced, deadline-oriented environment
If this is the right gig for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you're a good fit with the role. Thanks in advance.