Digital Ad Traffic Coordinator
Ad Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is looking for a new Digital Ad Traffic Coordinator to join the team in NYC.
The Ad Traffic Coordinator will join a collaborative team that is responsible for executing advertising campaigns for a growing list of major advertisers and agencies. The individual will be responsible for setting up new campaigns, making sure our clients ads run correctly on the site, learning how to trouble-shoot ad issues, and working with the Sales Operations team to ensure campaigns go off without a hitch.
This role is an incredible way to enhance your career at a fast-growing digital publishing company. You'll interact with Sales, Account Management, Business Development, External Vendors, Programmatic, and Editorial groups. In addition, this individual will be responsible for running campaigns on desktop, mobile, video, private marketplace, and other emerging formats.
- Ensuring that all aspects of campaigns get scheduled properly so campaigns go live on time
- Managing the ad QA process, which includes making sure client assets work properly in all browsers and operating systems
- Managing the set-up process for new ad campaigns
- Creating a checklist to make sure we have all creative elements in on time for new campaigns, and working with team members to ensure creative deadlines are being met
- Collaborating with internal teams to test and approve new and innovative ad formats for our site