Digital Account Manager
Ad Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is more than just the go-to news source for today's business leaders. It is also is a global media company focused on explaining the incredible, exploring possibility, and inspiring change in the world around us. Our publications - including Business Insider, INSIDER and Markets Insider - reach an audience of more than 300 million, deliver more than 2 billion video views, and drive millions of shares, likes, and social engagements every month. Our innovative events and content services teams deliver world-class storytelling to our audience in new ways.
None of this would be possible without an incredible, passionate team. They come to work every day excited to change the face of digital publishing. Ready to join a growing company where your contributions can have a big impact? Keep reading!
We are hiring a Digital Account Manager in New York.
The Account Manager will join a team responsible for executing digital ad campaigns for a growing list of major advertisers and agencies. He or she will be responsible for managing campaigns from start to finish and for growing those client relationships. The Account Manager will be part of a team that ensures advertising campaigns go live on the site without a hitch, are successfully optimized, and perform to client standards. Also, this role includes the development and delivery of performance reports to clients and benchmarking those results against similar campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital advertising, great at client service, an excellent problem solver, and a quick study.
- Managing the delivery of digital ad campaigns to ensure they fulfill properly
- Recommending optimizations and upsells to clients
- Creating a post-campaign analysis for each campaign
- Interacting with top advertising agencies on major accounts
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating weekly reports, case studies, benchmarks, and more
Other characteristics you bring:
- Client-service and operationally focused
- A college degree and 3+ years of work experience in digital advertising; media agency experience is helpful
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, major ad servers (DFP, DFA, Sizmek, Atlas, to name a few) and web analytics tools
- Proven ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and demonstrate strong communication skills; you thrive in a past-paced, deadline-oriented environment
If this is the right gig for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you're a good fit with the role. Thanks in advance.