Designer, BI Studios
Studios | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is hiring a Designer for our BI Studios group, a team that partners with marketers to create and build custom advertising campaigns. The designer will help concept, build, and execute advertising creative, landing pages, infographics and ad units as part of branded content and native advertising programs.
The ideal candidate has some experience handling multiple projects at the same time, will work closely with the Studios team, Ad Solutions, sales development, and others across the company. You will be expected to create fresh, compelling, and inspired creative, while working within the established style guidelines of the client and BI. Ideally you will be a craftsperson and a visual thinker, with some examples of digital creative work.
Skills you’ll need to succeed at BI Studios:
- 3+ years of digital design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Smart, bold and responsive approach to design
- Firm understanding of digital advertising standards
- Ability to think big and not always conform
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to think strategically and execute work
- Bonus: practical, hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS
Think you’re a good fit for the gig? Send us your resume, a link to your portfolio, and tell us the reasons you're the perfect candidate for this job.