Customer Service Intern
Business Insider Intelligence | New York, NY | Internship
Business Insider Prime seeks a paid Customer Service and Retention Sales Intern to join the team. Business Insider Prime is a fast-growing, cutting-edge subscription service from Business Insider. We offer premium news content for Business Insider readers. Our subscribers are passionate readers from Fortune 1000 companies, startups, advertising agencies, investment firms, and media conglomerates who love Business Insider, and have come to rely on us for their daily news.
This internship is a customer service and sales-focused role. Our ideal candidate should feel very comfortable on the phone with clients and have strong verbal and written communication skills across the board.
What you'll be doing:
- Responding to subscriber inquiries via phone and email
- Focusing on renewals, retention, and conversion
What you'll need:
- Willingness to help our subscribers and go above and beyond to ensure their happiness
- Creative problem solving skills, especially IT issues
- Demonstrated maturity in speaking to senior business professionals
- High level of comfort conducting sales calls over the phone
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal
- Prior customer service experience helpful, but not necessary
- A lot of patience, perseverance, and a thick skin.
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like a great fit for you, apply online and tell us why you want to work with us.