Talent Team | New York, NY | Contract
At Insider Inc, our mission is to inform and inspire the digital generation. We strive to delight our audience and clients. We are working together to build the most-loved and most-influential journalism brand in the world.
Our core value—the behavior we value most on our team—is effectiveness: We make things happen. We also value teammates who are "SHAFFFF" (smart, helpful, accurate, fast, fair, fearless, fun), excellent communicators, and who strive to make us better every day.
We’re looking for a contract recruiter to help us grow our Revenue team. Over 3-5 months, you’ll work on filling 10-15 open roles ranging from entry to senior level across our Sales, Account Management, AdOps and Marketing teams.
The ideal person for this role has full-cycle recruitment experience in media and publishing, specifically with placing sales and sales support professionals at all levels. You should have a strong network, be an expert in creative sourcing techniques, and prioritize Diversity & Inclusivity across each step of the process. You’ll not only be responsible for placing candidates, you’ll also have a consultative approach to partnering with your clients in sales leadership. You’re able to quickly develop an understanding of overall business goals to quickly develop a strategic approach to identifying top-notch diverse talent.
In this role you’ll:
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to create and review job postings
- Support and advise hiring teams in developing interview process strategies
- Be a champion for diversity and inclusion through every step of the hiring process
- Review, vet, screen and present incoming candidate applications
- Identify, source and engage passive candidates
- Successfully manage all of the steps above while remaining laser focused on candidate experience
You’re a great candidate for the Contract Recruiter role if:
- You’ve got 3 or more years of full-cycle recruitment experience in the media space
- You can successfully navigate compensation discussions and negotiations
- You prioritize inclusivity
- You can work independently
- You’re a quick study
Sounds like an assignment you'll love and be great at? Apply now!