Commerce Account Manager, Insider Picks
Business Development | New York, NY | Full Time
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital.
The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to build on our already successful affiliate business, Insider Picks, and work with our analytics, editorial, product, and business teams to maximize our revenue and operations as well as develop new tools and features. We're seeking a Commerce expert to help us build a successful business over the coming years.
You're a self-motivated shopping enthusiast with a keen business sense ready to manage partnerships and partners that drive our ability to make great recommendations to our audience while generating revenue as efficiently as possible while maintaining a great reader experience. You have a keen understanding of the technical aspects of linking, tracking and affiliate relationships. You'll be responsible for managing revenue, conversion, and profitability reporting and analysis, and will guide the strategic decision making that will grow the commerce business.
In this role you'll:
- Serve as primary point of contact for inbound and outbound project needs for our affiliate network, retail website, and portal partners
- Optimize the revenue, commissions, and KPIs of shopping guides, commerce, and personal finance articles
- Work with tech and product teams to test and launch new categories, features, improvements and overall keep us as a market leader in the shopping space
- Use your customer-facing skills to lead partners effectively through every phase of partnership from ideations through execution, management, and reporting
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to scope new opportunities for growth
Ideal candidates will have:
- 2+ years in digital media, e-commerce and/or merchandising
- A successful track record of building and optimizing retail and partner relationships
- Expertise in web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Google Drive/Analytics
If this position sounds good to you, send us you resume and a note about why this role is perfect for you. Thanks in advance.