Ad Operations Specialist
Ad Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Business Insider is hiring an Ad Operations Specialist for our growing London office.
The Ad Operations Specialist will join a team responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns for a growing list of major advertisers and agencies. He or she will be responsible for managing the workflow of our UK- based campaigns. This role will be part of the team responsible for managing digital advertising campaigns across all of Business Insider’s Platforms (Desktop, Mobile, App, Native, Programmatic, and Video.) The aspects of the role include inventory management, QA of creative, implementation in the adserver, and perform to client standards. You will work with teams in both our UK and US offices in Sales, Sales Development, Business Development, Events, Programmatic, and Advertising Operations departments to ensure client goals are met.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital advertising, great with an adserver, an excellent problem solver, and a quick study. The individual should be able to work independently, as part of our London office.
- Working with Sales and Sales Development on Campaign Planning
- Monitoring the Inventory utilization of the UK Site
- Managing the Campaign Set-Up Process
- Adhering to defined Sales Operations Processes
- Managing the delivery and optimization of digital ad campaigns to ensure they fulfill properly
- Working closely with internal groups to ensure client satisfaction on both Direct and Programmatic campaigns
- Using DFP and Operative for reporting and trafficking purposes
- Troubleshooting issues related to new campaigns
The candidate should be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Major Adservers (DFP, DFA, Sizmek, etc), Web Analytics Tools, and Inventory Management Systems.
The ideal candidate is an Advertising Operations focused individual with expertise in Digital Advertising, a BA/BS degree, and 1+ years of relevant work experience. Experience at a Publisher or Ad Agency is helpful. The successful candidate is extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, has the ability to multitask and manage several accounts, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Please apply online and let us know why you're a good fit for the role. Thanks in advance