Ad Operations Manager
Ad Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Ad Operations Managers are part of a team responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns for a growing list of major advertisers and agencies. The campaigns executed include, but are not limited to, direct, programmatic guaranteed, preferred deals, PMPs and private auctions that run across Insider, Inc properties such as websites, distribution platforms, video players, APPs and mobile devices. You will be the subject matter expert for all types of campaign execution and will proactively offer guidance to sales and client service teams to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction.
- Manage day-to-day trafficking of ad campaigns across Insider, Inc owned and operated properties as well as external distribution platforms (Apple News, FaceBook, etc)
- Review orders in order management tool and push to Google Ad Manager
- Ensure creative is in compliance with ad policies and publication specifications
- Work closely with internal groups to ensure client satisfaction on both direct and programmatic (private marketplace and programmatic guaranteed) campaigns
- Managing the delivery and optimization of ad campaigns to ensure they fulfill accurately
- Adhere to defined Sales Operations processes
- Using Google Ad Manager and other internal systems for reporting and trafficking purposes
- Troubleshoot issues related to campaigns and creative
- Extensive experience managing digital advertising campaigns across both direct and programmatic channels.
- Advertising operations focused individual with expertise in digital advertising.
- Experience working with Excel, GAM (or another major adserver), browser inspector tools and inventory management systems.
- Previous experience at a publisher or ad agency is helpful, ideally working across both direct and programmatic campaigns
- First class attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several accounts at once
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Passionate about digital advertising and innovation in media with experience of working for a digital publisher or equivalent
- Excellent problem solver
- Self-starter and quick learner but able to ask for help when necessary
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.