Account Executive - London
Sales | London, United Kingdom
Business Insider UK, our new London-based startup, is looking for a digital account manager who is proactive, highly motivated, and has a firm understanding of the online advertising industry and a tenacious desire to succeed in a start-up environment.
This AM will call on a variety of blue-chip advertisers in the UK, with some exposure to greater EMEA markets. The position is based in London with limited travel and plenty of sales calls.
- 5+ years in digital advertising sales with a solid list of agency contacts
- Polished presentation and sales skills
- Well organized professional who can manage a growing account list
- Ability to comprehend and stay ahead of the digital media buying cycle
- Eagerness to thrive at a start-up, with a passion for winning
- Expertise in cutting-edge digital solutions such as programmatic, native advertising, and content marketing
- Attention to detail and can analyze the key campaign performance indicators
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with clients and agencies at all levels
- Prior B2B or tech experience is preferable but not required
The ideal candidate is a resourceful self-starter ready to launch the global expansion of a thriving business news site. Business Insider was launched in 2007 and is a dynamic company reaching the new generation of business leaders. We are a well-funded startup at the forefront of digital media. Our site is one of the fastest growing business news sites with more than 48 million unique monthly users. BI events (including our flagship conference, IGNITION) bring together the top senior executives and entrepreneurs in publishing and technology. BI Intelligence, our subscription research service, provides leaders in-depth reports, charts, and data so they can make smarter business decisions.
The position is full-time and based in our Old Street/Silicon Roundabout-area office.
Send us your CV and let us know why you're a great fit. Thanks in advance.