Account Executive (Digital Ad Sales), New York
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Business Insider is hiring an Account Executive in New York to sell digital advertising solutions across all industry verticals. The Account Executive is responsible for achieving revenue targets by prospecting clients, developing and cultivating client relationships, and selling integrated digital media solutions on Business Insider, Tech Insider, and Insider.
The Account Executive will also develop a strong partnership with New York Account Directors. They will work together to formulate strategies for attacking territories and accounts, to drive inroads into accounts, and to learn best practices to grow the territory.
Success in this role includes closing deals and driving incremental revenue with existing and new accounts, as well as an ability to articulate the Business Insider/Tech Insider/Insider value proposition. The AE will join a collaborative and cohesive team that learns from each other, supports each other, and drives team success.
- Drive early stage opportunities through the sales pipeline
- Seek out and develop relationships with clients
- Develop an understanding of clients' business issues; sell through BI offerings that support clients' strategic and tactical needs
- Drive engagement with clients and deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Communicate effectively in writing, over the phone and in-person with internal and external teams
- Achieve revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Accurately manage and forecast sales pipeline
- 1-2 years of work experience. This is an ENTRY-LEVEL sales role. Insight into the digital ad sales process is an added bonus
- Attention to detail
- Drive, determination, consistency and passion
- Mastery of typical office software applications
- College degree
If this is the right gig for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you're a good fit for the role. Resumes without a cover letter will be gently disqualified. Thanks in advance.