Engineering | Denver, CO | Full Time
We are looking for Android Developer for a key role in Android development team. As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of android applications and services used to deliver cutting edge experiences.
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Tools and Technologies/Skills:
- Strong understanding of Java, Android application development, framework, and Android SDK
- Knowledge of Android's common software design patterns and applications with high-performing cross device UI’s.
- Experience in multi-threaded development on Android
- Experience with different API’s, SDLC and programming techniques.
- A strong understanding of data-structures and SQL.
- Experience with version control software especially git or other dvcs.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including algorithms, complexity analysis and optimization of solution.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and work well with a team
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Play a prominent role in the design and development of Android Applications.
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers to define innovative UIs and optimized functionalities for mobile platforms
- Investigate, identify and resolve application issues and inefficiencies.
- develop and resolve compatibility issues between the wide range of Android versions and devices
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Mentor junior developers in the team