Sales | Duluth, GA | Full Time
Budget Blinds of Duluth
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
Budget Blinds is a custom window covering franchise that has been in operation for over 20 years and is the largest in-home custom window covering company in North America. Our franchise, Budget Blinds of Duluth, was started in July of 2019 by a husband and wife team.
We have been the fastest growing franchise in Georgia since our inception and have the goal and intention to be the largest franchise in North America. There are a lot of barriers to achieving this, but we are moving towards it and want staff who understand the barriers and purpose and are willing to get on board and help make this happen!
The business model and basic outline for a Design Consultant is very simple and effective:
1. Customers reach out to us and schedule an in-home consultation
2. The Design Consultants goes to the customer's home with samples and guides them through a consultative sales process.
3. Once the customer purchases (either in that appointment or through follow up), the order is placed and the customer’s window coverings go into production.
4. Once they arrive, our Installation team installs the products.
Our Location: 402 Tree Summit Parkway, Duluth GA 30096
Our Website: www.budgetblinds.com/Duluth-ga
Sales Representative /Design Consultant’s schedule and location:
Your schedule will be Monday-Sat with the first appointments starting usually at 9:30 am. You will be traveling to service customer throughout most of Gwinnet county.
Your Mission as Sales Representative /Design Consultant:
The purpose of the Design Consultant is to help an abundance of potential customers by presenting and selling the ideal window covering product for their needs. This would be done in such a way that creates tremendous goodwill, repeat customers and referral business. Further, it would be done in such a way that is very viable for both the Design Consultant and the company.
You must understand that this position does involve a lot of admin as well as driving. You will be operating in your own restricted territory.
Sales Representative/Design Consultant’s duties and responsibilities:
- Do in-home Consultations and make sales.
- Apply our follow up system and make sales from old appointments.
- Become masterful in the understanding of the window covering industry, product information, technology etc.
- Be involved in Customer Service handlings as relates to their clients.
- Generate leads
Required experience and qualifications:
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of sales experience. Ideally you have some experience in window treatment or home design/improvement, however this is not required.
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Must like people and want to help
- Must be willing to guide and direct people for their own benefit
- Systematic and consistent
- Very willing to be responsible, deal with the full range of human emotions and confusions without getting into “the blame game” and help the team get things done.
- Enjoy working/hard worker
- Willing to study and learn continually about the line of products and the business systems applicable to the position
Offered salary and other compensation:
This position is uncapped commissions. It will start with a smaller commission percentage and a base salary which will graduate to full commission. Currently our other design consultants are making $80,000-$100,000 per year and we expect you to achieve this within your second year as well.
Thank you for sending your application online.