Specifications Account Manager
Sales | Clearwater, FL | Full Time
Is expanding fast – Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Specifications Account Manager
About our company:
BubblyNet is a Bluetooth Mesh platform that evolves with user needs. It is not a typical consumer product. It is an industrial-grade solution, scalable, reliable and secure.
We ventured into the Lighting and Smart Building space after experiencing first-hand the difficulties and complexities of proprietary and enclosed control systems that up to then were the norm in such industries.
Bluetooth Mesh is the fastest growing wireless open standard. There are hundreds of devices available from some of the best companies in the industry. What makes us a better player in the market is the hard work that went behind the scenes to make it simple to use.
We are like a family, with a passion for challenges and engineering. We stand by Agile and Calm and get a kick out of taking on the status quo. We dream of making the world just a little bit better by delivering uplifting technology.
Our Location: 101 N. Garden Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
Our Website: www.BubblyNet.com
Specifications Account Manager’s schedule and location:
You will be located at out office in Clearwater and will have a schedule of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Your Mission as Specifications Account Manager:
This position is the heartbeat of the organization by making sure we solicit and obtain orders to keep the organization growing and expanding. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Specifications Account Manager’s duties and responsibilities:
- Customer-service oriented and responsive to clients.
- Close sales orders make sure all details and information are correct and complete.
- Develop existing accounts by reviewing customer buying history, suggesting new items and explaining new product features.
- Be the main central point of contact for all incoming communications from the market.
- Be the reliable source of information for all incoming requests
- Obtain a general understanding of the market, the competition and our products in order to properly convey to our customers
- Keep abreast of product releases in order to properly inform our customers and help them make the correct choice for their projects.
- Maintain excellent rapport with our clients by having excellent manners, professional appearance, be extremely organized and punctual.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Sales skills and experience (minimum of 3-5 years) in business-to-business arena.
- Proven sales / closing records.
- Able to read / understand building plans, blueprints
Preferred soft skills and personality traits:
- Experience in Home Automation and controls or smart building and automation
- Business development skills
- Strong phone presence, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer and software applications such as: Microsoft, Excel, PDF, Power Point and familiar working within a customer database e-mail and internet searches.
- Punctual, good manners and professional appearance
- Able to quickly and accurately compose reports and proposals, work and figure out priorities, in a quick-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment that is inevitable while working with our clientele, who are VIPs and industry-leading designers.
- Ambitious, organized, able to prioritize
- Push to meet and exceed all sales goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing personal and divisional targets as well as exploring opportunities to add value.
Offered salary and other compensation:
Compensation for this position is a base salary of $50,000 plus performance bonuses and monthly commissions.
After 60-day waiting period employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off that increase with longevity.
Additional Perks: Complimentary coffee, kitchen and vending machines on site; remodeled office / showroom spaces located in downtown Clearwater with restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance.
Thank you for sending your application online.