Senior Software Engineer
Technology | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
B-Stock Solutions is a venture-backed B2B e-commerce company serving Fortune 1000 retailers and manufacturers. We are a leading reverse logistics solutions and services provider developing the future technology standard in excess inventory liquidation. Our customers include 4 of the 5 largest retailers in the US and hundreds of other retailers and manufacturers in the US and Europe. We helped our clients liquidate over $1 billion worth of excess inventory in 2014.
B-Stock Solutions is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help design, build, scale and maintain the next generation of the company's SaaS infrastructure.
- 4+ years building enterprise web applications
- Understanding of architectural principles and experience building and using enterprise frameworks
- Experience with scripting language MVC frameworks (Magento, Django, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Experience designing Relational Database solutions
- Experience working on WebServices (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Linux/UNIX proficiency
- Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
- Good working knowledge or desire to pick up quickly PHP
- Working Python knowledge
- Knowledge of new(er) technologies, e.g., NoSQL, asynchronous programming, etc.
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent field plus more than 4 years of industry experience.