Sales Executive - Mobile
Sales | Remote, GA | Full Time
SALES MANAGER - MOBILE
B-Stock Solutions is a technology provider, powering the largest network of B2B liquidation marketplaces. Our award-winning platform connects customer returns and overstock inventory from retailers and manufacturers directly to qualified business buyers through customized, private-label online auction marketplaces. A full list of marketplaces, an outline of solutions, and further company information is available at bstock.com
Working with minimal supervision, the Mobile Sales Manager is responsible for all sales processes related to companies in the wireless/cellphone industries. Principle business objectives include identifying opportunities, researching the supply chain, prospecting clients and closing contracts. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deep knowledge of the B-Stock platform and set of solutions
- Strong understanding of the mobile industry and particularly the second-hand market
- Ability to elevate professional conduct to meet the highest levels of enterprise wireless clients
- Deep data skills in order to stay abreast of industry trends and market indicators
- Perform market-sizing and research programs to identify areas of opportunity within the wireless industry
- Passion for wireless devices, electronics, and accessories
- Attend mobile-focused trade shows, educational sessions, and industry events
- Skilled networking abilities that forge strong ties with clients and buyers
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be nimble and cross-functional simultaneously
- Drive the creation and distribution of mobile-specific sales collateral, and marketing content
- Build a large network of mobile clients, service providers, support organizations, and though leaders
- Potential to walk into a mobile carrier’s or cellphone manufacturer’s warehouse, understand the process, identify opportunities, intelligently discuss optimization, and get dirty
- Most importantly, close new mobile accounts
- Attention to Detail - The ability to see and pay attention to details; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure.
- Self Management - The ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes
- Frequent Interaction with Others - The job requires a strong “people orientation”. The job will comfortably deal with multiple interruptions on a continual basis, always maintaining a friendly interface with others.
- Bachelor’s degree, with accredited study in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, merchandising, supply chain, financial analysis or related area of study required.
- Business development, sales, account management, merchandising, purchasing, or experience in a retail, consumer electronics, wireless, logistics, technology, eCommerce or related environment required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- 7+ years experience in sales. account development, business development, account management, or related role.
- Superior ability to meet demanding, evolving long-term goals
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales programs and pipelines
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong knowledge of retail, liquidation, wireless, consumer electronics, cellphones and wholesale principles, methods, practices and techniques