Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
MARKETING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
The Marketing Operations Specialist will work directly with the VP of Marketing on a variety of initiatives related to our marketing technology tools and operational processes. This individual will actively manage and execute marketing campaigns and processes based on defined goals and objectives.
- Help manage the technical aspects of marketing systems (Marketo) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Implement new marketing programs to increase new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Work directly with VP of Marketing to define, execute and measure marketing and sales campaigns.
- Act as the marketing expert and liaison for the Sales/Account Management teams. Help train new Sales/Account Management personnel on relevant business processes to ensure consistency across the sales team
- Actively drive, organize, and participate in key initiatives (for example, setup of workflow, nurture tracks and metrics for new telesales team, automation of company-wide sales initiatives such as phone blitzes and turnkey promotional events).
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Additional sales/marketing support as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing automation systems/platforms; Marketo preferred.
- Logical thinker and problem-solver who enjoys the challenge of developing creative solutions.
- A motivated self-starter with a high sense of ownership. Thinks ahead of problems and acts proactively.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and enjoys working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly professional with strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a consultative marketing based role such as client facing or agency related.