Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Marketing Operations Manager will work directly with the VP of Marketing on a variety of initiatives related to our marketing technology tools and operational processes. This individual will actively manage and execute marketing campaigns and processes based on defined goals and objectives.
- Help manage the technical aspects of marketing systems (Marketo) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Implement new marketing programs to increase new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Work directly with VP of Marketing to define, execute and measure marketing and sales campaigns.
- Act as the marketing expert and liaison for the Sales/Account Management teams. Help train new Sales/Account Management personnel on relevant business processes to ensure consistency across the sales team
- Actively drive, organize, and participate in key initiatives (for example, setup of workflow, nurture tracks and metrics for new telesales team, automation of company-wide sales initiatives such as phone blitzes and turnkey promotional events).
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Additional sales/marketing support as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing automation systems/platforms; Marketo preferred.
- Logical thinker and problem-solver who enjoys the challenge of developing creative solutions.
- A motivated self-starter with a high sense of ownership. Thinks ahead of problems and acts proactively.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and enjoys working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly professional with strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in a consultative marketing based role such as client facing or agency related.
B-Stock Solutions, founded by early eBay executives, is the leading marketplace solutions provider for retailers and manufacturers liquidating inventory. Our team comes from eBay where we became auction marketplace experts and we have helped our clients liquidate well over $5 billion worth of excess inventory since starting the business at eBay in 2004.
We are experiencing rapid growth and need entrepreneurial team members who would appreciate a great opportunity to work with the biggest brands in retail on a great team. Our customers include Walmart, Sam’s Club, Target, Costco, Home Depot, GameStop, and many others. This job is a great chance to learn ecommerce from a very experienced team while working with some of the largest retailers in the world.