Enterprise Sales Executive
Sales | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Enterprise Sales Executive
B-Stock Solutions is the leading marketplace solutions provider for retailers and manufacturers liquidating excess inventory; we operate the largest network of B2B liquidation marketplaces in the world. Our team comes from eBay where we developed our expertise in auction marketplaces. We have helped our clients liquidate over $5 billion worth of excess inventory since starting the business at eBay in 2004. Our solution extracts the highest willingness to pay from an ever-growing base of business buyers that we drive to our clients’ marketplaces on an ongoing basis. Our clients yield a significant increase in price over their previous method of liquidation, typically 30-80%.
B-Stock is venture-backed, and in our 9th year of operations. We serve dozens of Fortune 1000 retailers and manufacturers (including 9 of the 10 largest retailers in the US), as well as thousands of small and medium sized businesses. Our customers include Wal-Mart, Amazon, Costco, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Macy’s, Sears, Whirlpool, Electrolux, and many other large retailers and manufacturers.
Scope of the Enterprise Sales Executive
B-Stock Solutions is searching for a hungry Enterprise B2B Sales Executive with a track record of outperformance. This person will be responsible for a book of accounts and their primary objective will be to close deals. The ideal candidate will bring both an installed network of contacts and an ability to identify and generate leads on their own, as well as those that are assigned to them from marketing initiatives, inside sales reps and other sources.
- Exceed sales goals by closing deals with new accounts
- Develop comprehensive understanding of B-Stock’s business model, platform, solutions, and value proposition
- Generate new leads that match our ideal client personas through cold outreach, attending tradeshows, inbound marketing lead follow up and leads from other seller marketing initiatives.
- Leverage personal network of contacts to quickly connect with key decision makers
- Deliver a concise and effective sales pitch that connects with the unique needs of each prospect
- Quickly qualify prospects to develop a realistic assessment of fit to maximize time and effort
- Negotiate enterprise level service contracts
- Engage high level Executives at large companies and successfully communicating B-Stock’s value proposition through both online demos and in-person meetings
- Prospecting into target accounts, when necessary, to keep the pipeline full at all times.
- Maintain detailed sales process records using Salesforce to provide accurate reporting on deal pipeline
- Staying on top of current events and trends to identify compelling events for target accounts
- Work with the rest of the sales team to create an environment of teamwork and meeting goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.A. in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, or related field.
- A proven track record of sales success, routinely exceeding quotas
- A strong work ethic salesperson’s instinct to close
- 5+ years experience with Enterprise B2B sales
- Experience with, and /or an understanding of the marketplace business model
- Professional network of C-level or VP-level contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability and willingness to prospect into accounts when necessary
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce.com and other CRM’s
- The ability to think creatively and find solutions to problems
- Work well independently and collaboratively
B-Stock Solutions is an entrepreneurial, fast growing company. We are looking for a candidate who is geared towards this type of environment. We are looking for closers with a strong sense of ownership