eCommerce Marketplace Manager
Sales | London, UK | Full Time
eCommerce Marketplace Manager
B-Stock Supply, Europe
B-Stock Solutions is a is venture-backed B2B e-commerce company, operating private online marketplaces for some of the leading retailers in the US and EU, helping them to optimise the value of their customer returns and other excess inventory.
The private online auction marketplaces we manage for our clients consistently extract the highest willingness to pay from an ever-growing buyer base that we drive to the site on an ongoing basis; our clients typically yield a 30-80% price increase over their alternative liquidation channels.
Our core team is from eBay where we started and built its original enterprise B2B business. Since then, we have helped our clients liquidate more than $1 billion worth of excess inventory annually.
We serve dozens of major retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, Groupon in the EU, Walmart, Costco, Whirlpool and many others in the US as well as working with thousands of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Marketplace Manager is responsible for recruiting, on-boarding and managing the day-to-day operations of buyers and sellers on the B-Stock Supply Europe Marketplace. The role will be responsible for a portfolio of sellers and will be required to develop effective, sustainable growth strategies for each of their accounts while maintaining healthy quality metrics.
Jumpstart your career through an exciting, true startup role, at a healthy, rapidly growing company. With the support of the Director of SME and the Director of EMEA, you will develop and own the strategy for growing Supply Europe into a mature marketplace within the B-Stock Network.
- Build strategy and do what it takes to drive day-to-day growth
- Operationally support B-Stock Supply Europe; in the beginning, this may include: processing orders, addressing customer service inquiries, filing tech support tickets, etc.
- Reach sales goals while staying within the marketplaces guidelines for quality
- Vet new inbound leads from the corporate website as well as recruit quality sellers outside of the inbound marketing leads
- Audit and coach seller quality to maintain a healthy marketplace
- Onboard and ramp-up new sellers onto the platform
- Manage the day-to-day needs of each seller
- Monitor the marketplace’s key metrics
- Interface cross-functionally with accounting and customer service when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2-4 years of professional experience in account management, customer service or sales
- Proven track record of exceeding company sales goals
- A team player with a great attitude and a proactive mindset
- Results oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Startup mentality, be willing and ready to jump in and help wherever needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Tableau
- Experience in dealing with an online marketplace
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software
- Second or third European language
- A mix of an analytical problem-solver and a deal-maker