Auction Listings Technician
Professional Services | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Auction Listings Technician
B-Stock Solutions, founded by early eBay executives, is the leading marketplace solutions provider for retailers and manufacturers liquidating inventory. Our team of auction marketplace experts has helped clients liquidate over $5 billion worth of excess inventory since starting the private marketplace business at eBay in 2004.
B-Stock is experiencing rapid growth and needs entrepreneurial team members who would appreciate a great opportunity to work with the biggest brands in retail on a great team. Our clients include Walmart, Sam’s Club, Target, Costco, The Home Depot, GameStop, and many others. This job is a great chance to collaborate with a very experienced team while working with some of the largest retailers in the world.
We have an open position for an Auction Listings Technician who will work with our clients to create auctions for sale on our platform. The method in which we accomplish this differs from client to client, however in all cases we are looking for candidates who demonstrate both speed and accuracy.
The Auction Listings Technician will:
- Use established procedures to convert provided product information into offerings for sale on the website
- Use Excel, Google Sheets, and other technologies to process large amounts of data within tight timeframes
- Demonstrate good judgment, particularly when generating copy or selecting primary images
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, always responding in a timely manner
- Follow business rules to ensure that all client requirements are being met
- When possible, use problem solving and critical thinking skills to find new and more efficient ways of processing client information into auctions
- Strive to maintain a high degree of accuracy at all times
Minimum experience and background for role:
- Bachelors in a related field such as Communication, English etc.
- At least two years of related professional experience
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to multi-task, as the position requires multiple job functions that are called upon
- Advanced experience with Excel and Google sheets
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Background in creating online products and listings for services such as eBay, Amazon, storefronts, or so on
- SaaS service delivery background and eCommerce Marketplace or B2B experience is a plus
- Background in using web-based data management toolsets such as Magento eCommerce platform
- Experience with Ruby, Python, MySQL, or other popular programming languages is a plus
- Some HTML knowledge experience is helpful
- Knowledge of image farming and classification is helpful
The candidate’s attitude, skill-set, and ability to learn are more important than the specific experience set defined above. We are looking for people with great attitudes who want to have a meaningful role in building a fast-growing company. B-Stock moves fast and has high expectations from everyone on the team.
This position is in our Orlando, FL office.