Auction Listings Technician
Professional Services | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Auction Listings Technician
B-Stock Solutions, founded by early eBay executives, is the leading marketplace solutions provider for retailers and manufacturers liquidating inventory. Our team of auction marketplace experts has helped clients liquidate well over $5 billion worth of excess inventory since starting the private marketplace business at eBay in 2004.
B-Stock is experiencing rapid growth and needs entrepreneurial team members who would appreciate a great opportunity to work with the biggest brands in retail on a great team. Our clients include Walmart, Sam’s Club, Target, Costco, Home Depot, GameStop, and many others. This job is a great chance to collaborate with a very experienced team while working with some of the largest retailers in the world.
We have an open position for a Listings Analyst who will work with our clients to create products and auctions for sale on our platform.
The Listings Analyst will:
- Consult with clients and gather requirements around best practices to merchandise items for sale on the website
- Transfer provided product information from its source into existing template
- Input information into the online system
- Utilize Excel to maximize efficiency of upload
- Check for errors
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to problems
- Implement automation tools such as Excel-based pivot tables and macros to enable more efficient working over time
- Build and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client companies.
The ideal candidate will display:
- Background in creating online products and listings for services such as eBay, Amazon, storefronts, or so on
- Perfect written and verbal English skills
- Background in using web-based data management toolsets
- Experience with Excel
- Some HTML knowledge experience is helpful & will be taught
- Magento experience is a big plus
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to multi-task, as the position requires multiple job functions that are called upon
- Knowledge of image farming and classification is helpful.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, or other popular programming languages
Typical experience and background for role:
- Bachelors or other degree
- At least two years of related professional experience
- SaaS service delivery background and eCommerce Marketplace or B2B experience is a plus
The candidate’s attitude, skill-set, and ability to learn is more important than the specific experience set defined above. We are looking for people with great attitudes who want to have a meaningful role in building a fast growing company. B-Stock moves fast and has high expectations from everyone on the team.
This position is located in our Orlando office.