Auction Listing Team Lead, Training/Implementation
Professional Services | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Listing Team Lead, Training/Implementation
Training Lead provides training, guides and assessments for new listing team members. Training Lead coordinates with Listing Team Manager and new client implementation team to assess and create processes that streamline the listing process based off client and team needs. Will work with automation specialist to further enhance the process and create a step-by-step structure for ease of listing. Understands the evolution of clients/sites and addresses these needs appropriately.
Job duties to include:
- Liaise with Listing Team Manager, implementation team and client in order to understand and strategize best practices for timely listings and client needs.
- Coordinate with Listing Team Manager in addressing client distribution amongst listing team members, as well as structuring secondary and tertiary backups.
- Work and list for new clients to understand, streamline and create processes for listing until finalized and ready to hand off to Listing team.
- Apply processes from implementation into structured guides for both listing proficiency and Quality Assurance needs.
- Train listing team members through visual, written and assessment interaction.
- Work hand-in-hand with listing team members through initial exposure to new sites/clients, assuring that procedures are understood before handing off permanently.
- Coordinate with team members to assess changes and improvements for client sites. Updating and improving guides and processes to facilitate evolving client needs.
- Create a timeline per client, which covers initial launch, process assessment, QA and Listing guides, automation and updating guides to incorporate updated process w/automation.
- Coordinate with automation specialist in creating scripting and upload processes that address client needs and improve listing processes for Listing team members.
- Prepare schedules for training of new Listing team members, which includes B-Stock training, Listing team training and learning client sites.
- Coordinate with QA team members to assess and evaluate lister proficiency with regards to specific client sites.
- Assess team needs and coordinate with Listing Team Manager to address labor needs.
The ideal candidate will display:
- Background in creating online products and listings for services such as eBay, Amazon, storefronts, or so on
- Perfect written and verbal English skills
- Background in using web-based data management toolsets
- Experience with Excel
- Some HTML knowledge experience is helpful & will be taught
- Magento experience is a big plus
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to multi-task, as the position requires multiple job functions that are called upon
- Knowledge of image farming and classification is helpful.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, or other popular programming languages
Typical experience and background for role:
- Bachelors or other degree
- At least two years of related professional experience
- SaaS service delivery background and eCommerce Marketplace or B2B experience is a plus
The candidate’s attitude, skill-set, and ability to learn is more important than the specific experience set defined above. We are looking for people with great attitudes who want to have a meaningful role in building a fast-growing company. B-Stock moves fast and has high expectations from everyone on the team.
This position is in our Orlando office.