Account Manager, Implementations
Professional Services | Boston, MA | Full Time
Account Manager, Implementations
B-Stock Solutions is the leading marketplace solutions provider for retailers and manufacturers liquidating inventory. Our roots come from eBay where we became auction marketplace experts and we have helped our clients sell billions of dollars worth of excess inventory since starting the business at eBay in 2004. Our team of auction marketplace experts has helped clients liquidate well over $5 billion worth of excess inventory since starting the private marketplace business at eBay in 2004.
B-Stock is experiencing rapid growth and needs entrepreneurial team members who would appreciate a great opportunity to work with the biggest brands in retail on a great team. Our customers include Walmart, Sam’s Club, Target, Costco, Home Depot, GameStop, and many others. This job is a great chance to collaborate with a very experienced team while working with some of the largest retailers in the world.
You would love it at B-Stock if you:
- Take whatever you are doing very seriously but do not take yourself too seriously
- Have fun solving problems, even if executing that solution is time consuming
- Love learning new stuff all the time, and learn new things quickly
- Care about doing a great job, no matter what you are doing, working or not
- Want to be part of something meaningful, where everything you do is important to the company
- Love lunch
As this is a client-facing position, the Account Manager is the face of the company. He or she is responsible for the client's happiness and success on the platform.
The Account Manager will...
- Serve as primary contact for a set of on-boarding customers, establishing and growing relationships with business management and operational level personnel
- Be responsible for quality of services delivered to customers, including implementation, training, documentation, site marketing, and new features & functionality
- Manage communication to clients including ad hoc requests, project management, weekly operational & reporting meetings, and quarterly business reviews
- Work closely with the Marketing, Technology and Operations teams in addition to the other Client Services team members.
- Drive account strategy and growth opportunities within accounts
- Execute and delegate ongoing and one-time projects
- Manage and grow marketplaces for our customers
The Account Manager needs to…
- Embrace the startup environment and be very flexible in what you are doing and when
- Be comfortable in a demanding environment with high expectations around the quality of work you do and supervise
- Own their accounts and embrace the challenge of building world-class professional services
- Be fast using internet and other applications. If you click and navigate slowly, this job is not for you.
- Enthusiastically learn and develop a deep understanding of our proprietary commerce platform organization
- Care about the details, have great judgment and think strategically
- Analyze data using different tools and create client ready reports
- Work independently and prioritize well
Typical experience and background for role...
- Managed ongoing service and platform relationships with fortune 1000 companies
- E-commerce experience managing channels for retailers
- Candidates should be very fast and accurate using web based applications and excel
- SaaS service delivery background
- B2B commerce experience, preferably auction or dynamic pricing platform experience
- At least three years of related professional experience in a fast-paced customer setting
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
The candidate's attitude, skill set, and ability/desire to learn is more important than the specific experience set defined above. We are looking for people with great attitudes who want to have a meaningful role as part of a fast growing, dynamic company. B-Stock moves fast and has high expectations from everyone on the team.
This position is based in our Boston, MA office.