Staff Accountant - Keeper of the Truth
Finance | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Are you detailed oriented? Does it bother you when it’s not exactly right? When the numbers don’t match and you can’t let it go until its done right? Then maybe this is your new home… we work in a highly regulated environment and are seeking a full-time accounting professional to be at the center of our growing team.
We need you to process all invoices and expense reports with all proper approvals and build a strong foundation for monthly financials. It’s important and we want it done right.
You’ll have challenges along the way… like obtaining proper approvals and receiving timely expenses and invoices. But we are seeking employees with the will, tenacity and tact to get the job done on-time and on-budget. We want to reduce our overall monthly accruals and make sure that we can run checks two days after cut off.
You’ll have your hands full with:
- Coding invoices and expense reports according to COA
- Setting up and maintaining vendor accounts
- Responding to department and vendor inquiries
- Processing weekly check runs and semi monthly payroll
- Reconciling customer deposits
- Closing AP ledger, prepare accrual JEs and reconcile GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Filing and scanning invoices, supporting documents, etc.
You’ll have your handprint all over this process and be a cornerstone to the success of the accounting department.
What do you get? How about stock options, free parking and free lunches on Wednesdays!
If this sounds like a role for you, apply here and get your new career started today.