Director of User Acquisition
Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
b spot is looking for an experienced marketing director to join our growth team and drive user acquisition. You will be a hands-on leader, working with internal and external partners to acquire and retain profitable players through various mobile and online ad platforms (including Facebook).
In this role you will manage, grow, and optimize user acquisition and retention campaigns for the b spot iOS app and bspot.com, working to expand our reach across programmatic, search and social channels.
- Campaign Planning: Collaborate with marketing and product teams to define goals, develop strategy and set targets.
- Campaign Management & Optimization: Launch and manage UA campaigns via programmatic, search and social channels. Monitor and optimize cross channel campaign performance. Test, test and retest.
- Campaign Reporting: Analyze campaign performance and ROI, provide regular analytics reports with KPI analysis.
- Coordinate with design teams on creative assets to maximize performance.
- Monitor industry news & updates to be fluent in the applicable Ts & Cs of ad channels and potential UA partners and report on their availability/viability for the real money gaming industry in our markets.
What You Bring to the Table
- 8-10 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing, preferably with real money gaming.
- Hands-on-keyboard experience managing and optimizing advertising campaigns directly.
- Extensive experience with Facebook Ads
- Experience with major mobile UA partners (Apple Search Ads, Liftoff, Unity Ads, etc.)
- Experience with mobile and online DSPs and RTB exchanges.
- Experience with CPI/CPA buying.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Experience coordinating with artists to create assets.
- Experience with marketing analytics & MMPs like Kochava.
- Experience building and managing relationships with ad channels and other partners.
- Experience with ASO/SEO
- BA/BS in Marketing/Finance or equivalent.
- Strong data analysis and Excel experience.
- Tableau knowledge a plus.
- Solid presentation and communication skills.
The marketing team is based out of the Los Angeles corporate HQ. Currently, as with the rest of the company, the team is working remotely. We are open to Los Angeles-based and remote applicants.
b spot operates at the explosive intersection of gambling and mobile games. Our corporate HQ is located in Los Angeles, in the heart of Westwood. We offer full benefits and flexible working conditions. Our founders are successful serial entrepreneurs who created the legal online gambling market in the United States. We’re a team of creative, driven, quirky people that love solving problems and seeing projects through to success. Are you one of us?