Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service - Guardians of the Good
Customer Contact Center | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
b Spot is building a mobile gaming experience with customer service at our heart and soul. As part of that, we need brilliant customer service professionals.
If you’re passionate about being part of a great team, we want to hear from you. You should be downright obsessive about providing a delightful customer experience. Apply because you're a social engineering mastermind who's two steps ahead of felons looking to commit fraud against our customers. Apply because you have a nose for Phishing, Pharming, Vishing and Smishing. Let's face it: You're super-hyper-detail-oriented and you always put the customer first.
Apply because you've worked in the banking, healthcare, or financial services industries and understand the importance of securing personal and financial data.
You should also be:
• A born communicator. We need to explain complex ideas and technologies to our customers, so you must write and speak with clarity and precision across channels like phone, email and chat. You genuinely love connecting with others and helping out.
• A great teammate. We’re an organized and efficient team. You should love collaborating on diverse inquiries and solving issues for our valued customers.
• Creative. No matter your personal background, we’re looking for people who can use what they’ve learned to bring creativity to customer service. As an entertainment company, we take our work seriously but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
• Adaptable and a problem solver. b Spot is still growing and learning, and we’ll need your ongoing input on how to make our company even better.
• Stoked about startups. b Spot is huge, and our customer service is a vital part of our success. You should be flexible and embrace our constantly evolving environment.
• A weekend warrior with a monster work ethic. We're available for our customers 365 days a year. You must be able to work a regular schedule of 40 hours per week that will include weekends, holidays, early morning and late-evening hours.
BENNIES & PERKS
- Prime Beaverton location
- Max and bus accessible
- Free Parking
- Catered weekly lunches
Real Money & Team
- Highly competitive salary
- Elite leadership
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
***All final candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and credit check.