Social Media Marketing Manager
Marketing | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Bruni Media is obsessed with building the best Modern-Day Agency this side of the Mississippi. With our recent acquisition in Minneapolis, we are expanding beyond California and growing our talent pool in the Twin Cities. We are a full-service shop with an emphasis on digital and traditional advertising. In addition, we have one of the most robust technology teams providing digital and data transformation unlike any other agency.
Our founder, Sam Bruni, is a 20 year veteran in the technology and e-commerce space. Sam has built some of the largest e-commerce businesses in their category including Ancestry.com and Backcountry.com. You can find out more here. Linkedin Bio
- To manage several of our clients paid social media marketing accounts across Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Reporting the success of the social media campaigns directly to our clients and management
- Work directly with our clients and be the face and expert for Bruni Media in social media marketing strategies
- Lead a team of social media experts both in-house and off site
- Must have 5+ years experience managing paid social media marketing
- Preferably have agency experience or have worked on a large in-house account
- Understanding of the various ad and audience strategies e.g. lookalikes, mobile, geo etc.
- Google analytics and proper url tagging and tracking
- Must stay on top of the ever changing social media landscape, the new trends and opportunities, and the ability to pitch those to our clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in speaking with different types of clients e.g. brick and mortar, online only, education, agricultural etc.
- Expected to become an expert in different product categories and verticals
- Bachelors Degree
Working experience of any of the following
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Open office space
- Medical benefits
We are a small fast paced, fast growing agency. More benefits coming soon!