Marketing | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Bruni Media is obsessed with building the best Modern-Day Agency this side of the Mississippi. With our recent acquisition in Minneapolis, we are expanding beyond California and growing our talent pool in the Twin Cities. We are a full-service shop with an emphasis on digital and traditional advertising. In addition, we have one of the most robust technology teams providing digital and data transformation unlike any other agency.
Our founder, Sam Bruni, is a 20 year veteran in the technology and e-commerce space. Sam has built some of the largest e-commerce businesses in their category including Ancestry.com and Backcountry.com. You can find out more here. Linkedin Bio
It is our goal to provide world class SEO services to some of the biggest brands online. You will be responsible for implementing small to enterprise-level SEO strategies for our clients. You will need to have a strong marketing background and technical SEO capabilities. You’ll work among multiple client projects simultaneously, coordinating with content writers, graphic designers, analysts, developers and other team members.
Carry out all SEO strategies and functions for Bruni Media, including but not limited to
- Comprehensive multi-channel SEO audits
- Local SEO
- Software tools setup and upkeep
- Target keyword research and monitoring
- Content calendar development and optimization
- Sitemap management
- URL redirect analysis
- Alt-text implementation
- Desktop structured data markups
- Share of voice analysis
- Linking strategy
- Meta description generation and reporting
- Conduct extensive data analysis and multi-channel reporting to assess campaign performance, including data visualization and insights
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team with designers, writers, strategists, developers, data analysts and other team members
- Collaborate with executive and senior leadership to identify and propose solution-based opportunities with existing clients and new prospects
- Extensive knowledge of reporting software e.g.
- Google Analytics Free/Premium
- Additional SEM capabilities
- Paid Search
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Open office space
- Medical benefits
We are a small, fast paced and growing. More benefits coming soon!