Paid Search Specialist
Marketing | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Bruni Media is obsessed with building the best Modern-Day Agency this side of the Mississippi. With our recent acquisition in Minneapolis, we are expanding beyond California and growing our talent pool in the Twin Cities. We are a full-service shop with an emphasis on digital and traditional advertising. In addition, we have one of the most robust technology teams providing digital and data transformation unlike any other agency.
Our founder, Sam Bruni, is a 20 year veteran in the technology and e-commerce space. Sam has built some of the largest e-commerce businesses in their category including Ancestry.com and Backcountry.com. You can find out more here. Linkedin Bio
- To manage several of our clients Paid Search, PLA's, and re-targeting campaigns across Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Work directly with our clients and be the face and expert for Bruni Media in paid search strategies
- Compile and report on the success of the campaigns to our clients and management
- Must have 2+ years experience in managing paid search campaigns, preferably in apparel and accessories
- Must have knowledge in Search Consoles
- Must have knowledge in Google Analytics and proper URL tagging and tracking
- Must be familiar with Google Auto-Bidding
- Manage the necessary feeds to manage these campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in speaking with different types of clients e.g. brick and mortar, online only, education, agricultural etc.
- Expected to become an expert in different product categories and verticals
- Bachelors Degree
Knowledge of any of the following software
- DoubleClick Search
- Additional Reporting Software e.g. Adobe, IBM etc.
- Basecamp, ASANA
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Open office space
- Medical benefits
We are a small fast paced, fast growing agency. More benefits coming soon!