Software Services | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Bruni Media is obsessed with building the best Modern-Day Agency this side of the Mississippi. With our recent acquisition in Minneapolis, we are expanding beyond California and growing our talent pool in the Twin Cities. We are a full-service shop with an emphasis on digital and traditional advertising. In addition, we have one of the most robust technology teams providing digital and data transformation unlike any other agency.
Our founder, Sam Bruni, is a 20 year veteran in the technology and e-commerce space. Sam has built some of the largest e-commerce businesses in their category including Ancestry.com and Backcountry.com. You can find out more here. Linkedin Bio
- To architect cool shit with Magento!
- Manage front-end, back-end and QA off-shore developers. They are based in the Ukraine and are some of the best. Magento even hires them from us. They are for real!!
- Work directly with our clients and be the face of Bruni Media to deliver their requirements
- Establish standards including code reviews, documentation, and testing application
- Participate in application development and delegate tasks where necessary
- Apply in-depth Magento and development expertise to code, implement and integrate tools and features
- Evaluate components based on relevant feature sets for integration into the platform
- Optimize code and performance to ensure consistent user experience
- Manage all aspects of code including version management, code quality, and unit testing
- Monitor AWS/other infrastructure to ensure stability and scale requirements are satisfied
- Participate in infrastructure improvements where necessary
- Monitor CI/CD pipeline and platform deployments
- At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Magento 1 & 2
- Proven track record of excelling at aforementioned responsibilities.
- Experience with UAT, platform orchestration, RESTFUL APIs, Rancher, Drone, and AWS architecture + services
- Magento 2
- Scrum master
- Agile development
- Managing QA team
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Open office space
- Medical benefits
We are a small fast paced, fast growing agency. More benefits coming soon!