Marketing | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Bruni Media is obsessed with building the best Modern-Day Agency this side of the Mississippi. With our recent acquisition in Minneapolis, we are expanding beyond California and growing our talent pool in the Twin Cities. We are a full-service shop with an emphasis on digital and traditional advertising. In addition, we have one of the most robust technology teams providing digital and data transformation unlike any other agency.
Our founder, Sam Bruni, is a 20 year veteran in the technology and e-commerce space. Sam has built some of the largest e-commerce businesses in their category including Ancestry.com and Backcountry.com. You can find out more here. Linkedin Bio
- Umm... be a kick ass graphic designer!!
- The primary focus of this person will be to support our e-commerce partners who need creative assets for their digital media, social media, and email marketing campaigns.
- Secondary support will be for our agency e.g. power points, sales brochures and our own digital marketing efforts.
- Thirdly, support our traditional media efforts when needed e.g. print, billboards etc.
- Manage a team of other graphic designers who are part time contractors that are off site, but based in the US.
- Help build the team in-house and make yourself the manager of the team.
- Must have 4+ years experience as a graphic designer.
- Preferably have agency experience.
- Maybe even more preferable, having worked with e-commerce business in apparel and footwear.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Video editing experience. We need to be able to cut up long form video for social media advertising
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Open office space
- Medical benefits
We are a small, fast paced and growing. More benefits coming soon!