Account Director (Advertising & Marketing)
Advertising | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Bruni Media is obsessed with building the best Modern-Day Agency this side of the Mississippi. With our recent acquisition in Minneapolis, we are expanding beyond California and growing our talent pool in the Twin Cities. We are a full-service shop with an emphasis on digital and traditional advertising. In addition, we have one of the most robust technology teams providing digital and data transformation unlike any other agency.
Our founder, Sam Bruni, is a 20 year veteran in the technology and e-commerce space. Sam has built some of the largest e-commerce businesses in their category including Ancestry.com and Backcountry.com. You can find out more here. Linkedin Bio
Acting as the main point of contact between the agency and the client, this person must quickly grasp clients’ needs and goals, identify the resources within the agency for achieving the desired outcomes and manage time/budgets with efficiency and accuracy.
- Research and understand clients’ products or services, their competitors and the industry players.
- Present proposals and communicate project status with clients regularly.
- Monitor workflow against agreed budgets to ensure all items are being delivered on budget and on schedule.
- Manage agency resources and work with staff to develop and implement the most effective agency solutions.
- Respond to client requests and oversee client billing.
- Craft strategies to support client business objectives.
- Lead internal meetings to align teams on projects and tasks at hand.
- Supervise staff as warranted.
- Keep accurate records of correspondences, approvals and revisions.
- 5-7+ years in an agency setting. Preference will be given to candidates with traditional and digital media experience (agency or sales positions). Knowledge of media buying software not required but a plus.
- 5-7+ years of supervisory skills.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong experience in professional client relationship management with the ability to identify and respond to key stakeholders.
- An understanding of the basic marketing mix principles.
- Understanding of and ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative research.
- Knowledge and experience in a diverse set of industries covering both B2B and B2C.
- Understanding of digital ad campaigns and reporting.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Approachable, diplomatic with good people skills.
- Ability to act with confidence in stressful situations.
- Ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team environment.
- Clear and articulate communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with senior management to drive new business from existing and new accounts.
- Strong number competency and negotiating skills.
- Basic software skills including Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Media planning and buying experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Media production and creative management
- Project Management
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Open office space
- Medical benefits
We are a small fast paced, fast growing agency. More benefits coming soon!