Senior Visual Designer
Product | Palo Alto, CA
At Britely, we believe everyone has beautiful ideas and tips for life. We have developed a new, patent-pending approach to elegantly turn these ideas into short, beautiful flipbooks optimized for mobile and social consumption. Britely’s mission is to unlock and spread everyone’s beautiful ideas.
We’re looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our team in Palo Alto, CA. You will be creating the look and feel for our website, as well as our iPhone and iPad applications.
We are a passionate team of startup veterans from companies like Mint.com, eBay, Linden Lab, and Netflix. We value rapid learning, simplicity, intellectual honesty, and having fun. Most importantly, we love building elegant products that solve hard problems and delight users.
Britely is well-funded by an all-star list of investors such as venture capital firms Bessemer and NEA, as well as prominent angel investors including Reid Hoffman, Jeff Clavier, and Scott Kurnit.
We’re located in Palo Alto, California – right across the street from Stanford University and walking distance to the restaurants and Caltrain station on California Avenue. We will gladly relocate the right candidate within the US.
- Define the look and feel of the next consumer internet phenomenon
- Create our iPhone and iPad interfaces
- A killer portfolio full of digital design work
- Elite typography, layout, and design skill
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices and patterns, with a solid appreciation of usability
- Ability to create user-centric design solutions that translate between different formats and platforms, including tablet and mobile
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Comprehensive benefits (3 weeks vacation; health, dental, vision, & life insurance)
- Pick your own computer & monitor(s)
- Free healthy lunch daily from local restaurants
- Free healthy snacks
- Happy hours and team outings