Production Engineering Lead
Bright Ceramic Technologies | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Production Engineering Lead
Bright Ceramic Technologies is an advanced materials company that was recently founded to commercialize its unique technology platform. BCT is seeking a motivated and experienced Production Engineering Manager to execute in an advanced R&D and production environment.
At this stage of BCT’s growth, the Production Engineering Manager will be mainly focused on the core daily operations of the business, overseeing production line and R&D processes. Initial work will include introducing and implementing process hardening and control infrastructure. The successful candidate will work with scientists, engineers and technicians in a dynamic environment. Over time, as the company grows, the role could transition to encompass more leadership and participation in strategic planning.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Project lead for yield improvement, process optimization, integration, and process control initiatives
- Coordination and leadership of production, QC and logistics teams
- Troubleshooting process repeatability issues, including diagnosis and elimination of programming and calibration errors on process tools
- Expert user for critical equipment in the process line
- Project lead and contributor for R&D projects
- Proposal development
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following qualifications:
- US Citizenship
- Over 10 years’ experience in production and R&D environments (semiconductor field preferred)
- Background in chemical processes for etch, deposition, and material processing
- Background in process development of new tools
- Experience with Design of Experiments, JMP analysis, and Statistical Process Control
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Advanced degree in physics, engineering or materials science
Employment at Bright is contingent upon your obtaining a Department of Defense security clearance of Secret.
We offer a very competitive salary package and full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K). Bright employees also benefit from maternity, paternity and adoption leave. Bright employees enjoy the use of an onsite health and fitness center and collegial dining at our onsite cafeteria (although both are currently closed due to the COVID pandemic). The Bright facility is in a unique modern building in close proximity to the resources and opportunities of Silicon Valley. It is also close to many amenities, top schools, and outdoor activities. Bright strives to provide a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Bright Ceramic Technologies is an advanced materials company that was recently founded to commercialize a unique technology platform. We develop and manufacture cutting-edge components and systems in our facility in Palo Alto, California. We are a small team comprising research scientists, engineers, and technicians working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Bright is a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation.
Bright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Bright should contact Bright Human Resources.