Marketing | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Our clients aren’t looking for what we can do for them tomorrow, because we can do it today. Our speed into generating profitable marketing campaigns is unmatched. The clients that we work with have the same trust with us as our customers do, to provide solutions. Our proven track record creates a culture that allows us to develop a consultative bond between consumers, clients, and commerce. Our structure has no limit to achieving solutions because of our worldwide network to search and rescue ideas from all across the globe. One way or another we find a way to help people and clients find what they are looking for, with newly found strategies or experienced examples.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. The focus of the position is to manage the marketing approach and activities for BrandMe HQ. Your responsibilities include planning, organizing, and running events. Work with designers to create and manage packaging artwork and literature. Distribution of marketing materials and campaigns. Plan marketing activities such as advertising and public relations campaigns and liaising with customers to meet their needs.
- Ensure the visual identity of our company and its products is first class and consistent.
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, devise the marketing plans and strategies, ensuring they are implemented on budget and schedule.
- Manage the creation of marketing materials (including writing and proofreading
- copy) such as leaflets, promotional items, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, and videos.
- Monitor and analyze customer research, market trends/conditions, and competitor information.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using statistical data when possible, and suggest improvements.
- Organize and attend events such as seminars and exhibitions. Devising individual specific show plans when appropriate and researching new shows to attend.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities, sending a copy and negotiating added value.
- Develop a creative approach to new campaigns.
- Commercial awareness, for pricing and analyzing data.
- Good numeracy skills and knowledge of statistics.
- Profiency in computer usage, especially MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Drive, determination, and enthusiasm.
- Possess a passion for developing and learning in a busy marketing team.