Marketing | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Our clients aren’t looking for what we can do for them tomorrow, because we can do it today. Our speed into generating profitable marketing campaigns is unmatched. The clients that we work with have the same trust with us as our customers do, to provide solutions. Our proven track record creates a culture that allows us to develop a consultative bond between consumers, clients, and commerce. Our structure has no limit to achieving solutions because of our worldwide network to search and rescue ideas from all across the globe. One way or another we find a way to help people and clients find what they are looking for, with newly found strategies or experienced examples.
Event Coordinator will have the responsibility of managing all events for the organization. The Event Coordinator oversees all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events.
- Develop comprehensive project plans
- Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event
- Developing and growing as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Running it like you own it by enthusiastically communicating with all guests via face to face, phone, and email and by taking ownership of all follow-up.
- Plan and execute the event based on the budget and financial ability of the host of the event
- Negotiate with appropriate vendors before the event
- Builds and maintains customer’s relationships
- Monitor the entire event proceedings
- Holding yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Project a professional demeanor as well as using tact when dealing with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates drive and initiative
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Must be willing to perform multiple tasks
- 18 years +
- The ability to build strong relationships through high-level communication skills, face to face, email and phone
- A spark of creativity and an innovation driven mindset
- A desire to learn and grow within the company