Client Success Assistant
Customer Service | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Our clients aren’t looking for what we can do for them tomorrow, because we can do it today. Our speed into generating profitable marketing campaigns is unmatched. The clients that we work with have the same trust with us as our customers do, to provide solutions. Our proven track record creates a culture that allows us to develop a consultative bond between consumers, clients, and commerce. Our structure has no limit to achieving solutions because of our worldwide network to search and rescue ideas from all across the globe. One way or another we find a way to help people and clients find what they are looking for, with newly found strategies or experienced examples.
This position will be responsible for onboarding new clients, supporting existing clients and maintaining client relationships. The onboarding process includes account set-up and system configuration, training and system roll-out. Our clients will rely on you to coordinate and manage all aspects of launching our product at all of their locations. Additionally, they will rely on your product knowledge and suggestions for best practices. After launching new clients, you will monitor accounts to ensure consistent usage and identify possible barriers to continued use of our product.
Salary range: $49000 - $59000 per year.
- Sustaining our current customer base through maintenance and subscription renewals and prioritizing responses to their ongoing needs
- Researching named target accounts in industry, market, business strategy and/or technology trends aligning with Lumina marketing initiatives
- Creating and delivering compelling content and consistently following through on sales & demand generation campaigns
- Quoting, order processing, generating license keys, and invoicing as well as all record-keeping pertaining to sales and licensing of our Analytica products, services, and integrated solutions
- Generating new qualified leads by conducting research to identify decision-makers, sales deal catalysts, and influencers within targeted accounts
- Supporting marketing and sales efforts with industry events, exhibits, or other sales-based events when necessary
- Planning and scheduling sales and marketing engagements with Lumina management including customer site visits, industry events, and performance updates.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in onboarding, account management or project management
- Minimum 1-2 years client relationship experience required
- Experience with Google Drive required & advanced knowledge of Google sheets preferred
- Self-starter with ability to pick up and implement new concepts and directives easily with little supervision
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Ability to understand critical drivers of the business; identify and report to management accordingly
- Willingness to accept constructive criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations
- Technical aptitude and willingness to continue to self-train and enhance knowledge of new technologies and service
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Adaptability and flexibility to handle considerable variety in the workplace