Web Designer (no C2C)
Design | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: 40hr/week, Short Contract (NO C2C)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70- $100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - short term
someone with strong visual that can dev code in webflow.
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Web Designer for our client.
Position and Responsibilities
We're looking for a Senior Web Designer to lead and complete the redesign of our website. Today, our homepage is the only page that is aligned with our corporate brand and style guide. With this redesign project, our goal is to complete the redesign of our website, where every page and every experience is polished, engaged, and fully on brand.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Conceptualize and implement creative ideas for the client's content and pages
- Create new web page templates for the client that make it effective to migrate existing content and pages to a new format and align these templates with the client's brand and style guide; build on and enhance design guidelines, standards, and best practices; design sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Create visual elements/imagery that are in line with branding, as well as create and design animation and effects that make the content and the experience more engaging, stickier and slicker, and possibly expand our branding and style guide
- Code new website pages and templates in Webflow, aiming to fully deliver a revamped website by the end of your engagement
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team from ideation and prioritization to delivery, including with the Client's Chief Design Officer and the client's Head of Marketing
- Portfolio of work that displays web design work, including design, high-fidelity animation, motion, iconography, typography, color, and imagery
- Prior experience developing with Webflow or similar platforms
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.