Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Contract | From $100.00 to $125.00 per hour
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $125 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long-term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and get a say in how the network is run with the BTRST token. We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need aUX Writer for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is looking for an experienced UX Writer to help its team transform a strategic product and make it more available to its client base. Your audience is the Freedom Financial Network of customers. They are people that need financial education, assistance, help getting out of debt, and forming good habits.
- Write clear and concise design system components, and act as a subject matter expert for user experience writing.
- Work collaboratively and closely with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to define requirements; balance design and business objectives with a strong focus on the user.
- Develop concepts for products in redesign/transformation, and provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a degree, 4 years of additional relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in UX writing, technical writing, user help, copywriting, or journalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working collaboratively with designers, engineers, and product managers as part of the software development process.
- Experience creating and maintaining style guides.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.